|Singapore Postal Packets|
|> Service introduction|
Singapore postal packets service is PFC joint venture with the Singapore postal service and offers you a global postal packets services. The services provided are Singapore international postage packets service and registered international postage packets service.
Singapore international postal service is ideal for small article airmail items and has a global reach to postal outlets in almost every country. Singapore Postal service is professional international postal delivery provider and offers a comprehensive service and reasonable price to businesses and e-commerce providers.
Singapore postal official Website: http://www.singpost.com/index
|> Service introduced|
|Service name||Singapore postal packets|
1. Price benefit,Relative to the other international transport modes such as EMS, DHL, UPS and FedEx, TNT, etc., it has an excellent price advantage;
2. Fast : Express delivery service is both fast, and have a very low packet loss rate. Sent directly to the Singapore postal airport airmail centre, without having to pass through the customs link transfer, thus saving on the delivery time, and also reduces the packet loss rate,Singapore postal packets offshore processing time is only 1-3 days and is far superior to the China post processing time of between 2-seven days;
3. Convenient,PFC's Singapore postal packets can be delivered to almost any country or the area globally for our clients, as long as there is a post office it can be served, there by greatly expanding the foreign trade area of the seller;
4. Security.; Full online tracking availabe and confirmation of delivery can be provided with a copy of the recipients signature.
|Reference time||1. Reference delivery times: General delivery times of 10 to 18 days, if sent during a holiday period registered mail delivery times may require an extra 2 working days, while regular mail may be delayed up to 10 working days.|
|Volume and the weight limi||
1. Singapore 's postal packets service has a maximum weight limit of 2 KG per parcel;
2. Singapore postal packets volume restrictions:
length + width + height ≤ 90cm, length ≤ 60cm width + height
Scroll-like goods: length plus twice the diameter with a length less than 104cm and diameter less then 90cm.
|Tracking inquires||Please submit all registered parcel tracking inquiries to PFC customer service department. Regular mail can not be tracked and lost items claims can only be made 3 months after sending. http://www.singpost.com/ra/ra_article_status.asp|
|Tariffs, clearance fee||Singapore postal packets won't incur tariffs or clearance fee when sending, but in the destination country import tariffs may be applied. Each specific country has different tax laws and you should be aware of these before sending any parcel.|
1. According to the post office compensation will be paid on the declared value of the goods up to a maxium of 311 Yuan and does not include the registration free which is non refundable. Please check the Hong Kong post website for full details.
2. Compensation is not payable for packages detained by customs and no refund of postal costs will be made.
|The limit of mail items||According to the provisions of the international aviation terms on the posting of prohibited items in the mail, such as but not limited to products containing , powder, liquid, inflammable and explosive dangerous goods and articles, etc cigarettes, ca|
|> Transiting operation requirements|
1. The recipient's name and address should be completed in English;
2. Customers should fill out all details on the Singapore postal packets customs declaration form including item description, quantity, weight and declared value;
3. Customers should sign the Singapore postal packets customs declaration form using their Chinese name;
4. Singapore posts return program is: one the return of parcel to shenzhen, then returned to the sending Courier company who will process it according to customer ID and instructions.
|Packing requirements||Please note that packing should be in good condition and not easy damaged, In addition to address label on the outside please try not to have any other logo, for fragile parcels it is to have a fragile symbol on the outside of the packaging, position the address label in a central position on the parcel, please package your parcels properly to avoid damage in transit.|