|Hong Kong UPS|
|> Service introduction|
|UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized brands in the world. They have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.|
|> Service introduced|
|Service name||Hong kong UPS|
1. Safe and secure (recommended service for high value items)
2. Fast and reliable
3. Better prices.
|Price charges||To check the latest UPS Hong Kong rates to your country please use the quote tool on our homepage at : www.parcelfromchina.com|
|Reference time||Delivery time of between 3 to 5 days (reference delivery times provided by HK UPS and may vary depending on the destination country)|
|Volume and the weight limi||
To check the latest UPS Hong Kong rates to your country please use the quote tool on our homepage at : www.parcelfromchina.com
1. Additional procedures service fee: $ 40 - UPS will charge for each parcel that is subject to this surcharge, examples bellow.
(1) Shipments packed in metal shipping containers or wooden crates.
(2) failure to complete correct packaging of goods in corrugated cylindrical packaging such as drums, pails, or tire.
(3) the longest side of the second length over 152 cm or the length of the longest side over 76 cm package.
(4) any single piece of cargo weighing more than 32 kg (charge weight).
2. Exceeds the maximum limit surcharge: HK $ 388 HK for each item, UPS weight and size limits are as follows:
(1) Any parcel of the longest side (length) over 270 cm;
(2) any parcel with measurements of (ie: (width + height) * 2 + L) over 419 cm;
(3) any parcel weighing over 70 kilograms.
3. Large parcel surcharge: HK $ 388 HK for each item, the fee for the new additions:
When the package specifications: 330mm = <length +2 * width + 2 * height <= 419mm, weight> = 40kg, then the UPS will charge a surcharge of large parcels, but the procedure will not be charged a surcharge.
|Tariffs, clearance fee||
1. the surcharge for change of address: Hong Kong UPS $ 77 per change, with the maximum fee of HK $ 273 yuan per Shipment;
2. UPS remote areas surcharge: When the recipient address is covered under UPS Postal service area in remote areas (refer to UPS remote area look-up table), this fee will be charged to the sender; fees are: 3.5 yuan / KG, or the minimu
If a package is lost or damaged, please inform UPS within 3 days and after verification by UPS the maximum amount of not more than 100 USD is payable. UPS does not bear any responsibility for good that are lost due to customs inspections or seizures.
UPS also recomends that the parcel should be insured if the value is above 100 USD.
|> Transiting operation requirements|
1. Items description:
The actual name of the commodity and quantity must be declared . Descriptions such as gift or sample are not acceptable.
2. The declared value:
An invoice stating the value of the shipment must be included when shipping with HK-UPS . Declaring a low value may result in higher tarrifs and fines by your countries customs should they believe the value has been under declared.
3. The recipients address:
HK-UPS do not accept PO BOX's as delivery addresses. A valid E-mail address along with the recipients phone number must be provided and all information must be filled out in English.
|Packing requirements||Please note that packing should be in good condition and not easy damaged, In addition to address label on the outside please try not to have any other logo, for fragile parcels it is to have a fragile symbol on the outside of the packaging, position the address label in a central position on the parcel, please package your parcels properly to avoid damage in transit.|