|Hong Kong FedEx|
|FedEx is the world's largest express transportation company, operating in more than 235 countries and regions to provide fast and reliable courier service worldwide. FedEx has an extensive global air and ground network and usually require only 2 to 4 days delivery on time sensitive shipments.|
|Service name||Hong Kong fedex Courier/Hong Kong international priority of the fedex's international express delivery of economy|
|Advantage||Global (more than 235 countries and regions)|
|Price charges||To check the latest Hong Kong EMS rates to your country, please use the quote tool on our homepage at : www.parcelfromchina.com|
Priority express service: 2-4 working days (reference provided by HK FedEx)
Economic Courier services: 3-7 working days (reference provided by HK FedEx)
-the limitation period for parcel Internet access (Hong Kong federal express received package) to the recipient receive this express so far, except special!
Delivery time each destination with the customs clearance time and flight arrangements.
|Volume and the weight limi||Single parcel weight of not more than 68KG|
|Tracking inquires||Does not accept parcels where the longest side exceeds 274 CM or the longest side plus the total of the other sides exceeds a total length of 330 CM.|
1. Hong Kong FedEx volume weight calculation formula: long cm X wide cm X high cm / 5000.
2 Cargo will be billed on volume weight or actual weight depending on which is the greater of the two.
1. Remote area surcharge:
2. Fuel surcharge:
3. Change address: 75 yuan/parcel
4. Residential delivery surcharge: 25 yuan/parcel
FedEx issue tracking details for parcels within 1-2 days of receipt of shipment and can be tracked in real time on there website listed below. Both Fedex Priority and Fedex Economy can both be tracked at this website.
http://www.fedex.com/cn/ 1) Visit the FedEx Web site: http://www.fedex.com/hk/ ;
2) Enter the shipment tracking number in the query box and a full list of shipment movements including signed for information will be made available.
1. Purpose from the countries in tariffs shall prevail (general is to apply for the generation of high value of the tariff is higher, if the value of the declaration than the actual value too low, also can produce higher punitive tariffs).
2 Produced in the destination tariff and clearance fee is paid by the recipient commonly, if tariffs and clearance fee has produced and the recipient in the federal express provisions of the processing time of refuses to pay, the fees will be forced to pay by the sender's turn, specific produce cost will be the customer service of the notice or the federal express the bill shall prevail.
|insurance||Currently do not provide insurance services|
Hong Kong FedEx noticeof claim time limit:
1. damaged goods, delayed goods, part lost freight claims must be lodged with FedEx within 21 days.
2. Any other claims must be received within 9 months.
Claims for package compensation, must be received in writing or by email withing the time limits specified and must include all relevant documents such as invoice, waybill and any photo's that illustrate the damage or loss caused.
Please ensure all claims material arrives 2 days in advance of the deadline as the processing may take up to 2 working days.
The following outlines reasons for return of goods, for which the sender will bear the cost of return;
1) Incorrectly addressed packets, leading to failed delivery.
2) The receiver refuses to sign for the parcel.
3) The parcel contains items which are prohibited in the destination country.
4) Customs clearance is unsuccessful in the destination country and the local customs office return the parcel.
5) Fo any other reason involving the sender or recipient, which causes the parcel to be returned.
1. Aviation embargoed goods such dangerous goods, liquids, powder, engine, battery, motor, etc.
2. State banned export goods such as antiques, precious metals, currency, and other prohibited products.
|Transiting operation requirements|
1. Items description:
The actual name of the commodity and quantity must be declared in detail.
Example: for products such as DVD or CD the exact nature of the content, the length and purpose of the material must be described. For clothing the textiles used etc...
Descriptions such as gift or sample are not acceptable.
2. The declared value:
An invoice stating the value of the shipment must be included when shipping with HK-FedEx . Declaring a low value may result in higher tarrifs and fines by your countries customs should they believe the value has been under declared.
3. The recipients address:
HK FedEx do not accept PO BOX's as delivery addresses. A valid E-mail address along with the recipients phone number must be provided and all information must be filled out in English.
|Packing requirements||Please note that packing should be in good condition and not easy damaged, In addition to address label on the outside please try not to have any other logo, for fragile parcels it is to have a fragile symbol on the outside of the packaging, position the address label in a central position on the parcel, please package your parcels properly to avoid damage in transit.|