Most items are cheaper to buy from China and import to your Country.
We contact the taobao seller and negotiate the sale on your behalf.
Using Paypal and MoneyBookers
Taobao.com and other Chinese websites do not accept PayPal! We allow you to send payment via Paypal and we will then pay the supplier using Chinese payment providers! Offering you greater protection when buying from China suppliers!
Reduce shopping risk
Using our 5 years of taobao shopping experience, we will advise you regarding the validity of sellers and other Taobao.com tips...
We are based in Shenzhen, the economy Center of China. After over two years of development, we have developed our own domestic and international logistic network to ensure your packages arrive fast and safe.
Launched in 2003, Taobao (www.taobao.com) is the largest Internet retail website in China with more than 75 percent of the Chinese-domestic online consumer market. It provides the most comprehensive product offering ranging from collectibles and hard-to-find items to mainstream retail categories such as consumer electronics, clothing and accessories, sporting goods and household products. It serves nearly 100 million registered users and more than 1.5 million sellers have opened up stores on Taobao. In 2008, Alibaba Group announced it will be investing more than US$700 million in Taobao in the next five years.
1. Annual transaction volume on Taobao (gross merchandise volume or GMV) reached nearly US$15 billion in 2008, expanding at a three-year compounded annual growth rate of more than 150 percent and exceeding the largest retailer in China in transaction volume. According to government statistics, Taobao's GMV equaled approximately one percent of China's total retail trade in 2008.
2. Taobao is the primary online shopping destination for the largest online population in the world* .
3. Alimama (www.alimama.com), an online advertising exchange and affiliate network for more than 400,000 publishers in China, was merged into Taobao in 2008.
4. Taobao is wholly owned by Alibaba Group.
5. According to China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC), China had 298 million Internet users as of the end of 2008.
Other Retail Websites in China:
B to C websites:
Our focus is on the following Chinese C2C sites:
http://www.taobao.com/ ( Biggest and Most Popular C2C shopping site. )
http://www.paipai.com/( new growing site after taobao.com )
http://www.eachnet.com/ (previous Ebay-China.)
http://youa.baidu.com/ ( C2C platform by popular search site baidu. )
http://www.360buy.com/( Computer, Digital, and Consumer Electronics )
http://www.dangdang.com/ ( Book,Music, also some home equipment. )
You can search for your items on any of these sites, then send us the product links along with payment (PayPal / MoneyBookers /West Union /Xoom /Alipay ).
In General: We help you to Purchase from Chinese domestic shopping websites, especially from Taobao.com
STEP 2 > Buyer Places Order with us, by sending the link to the items you wish to purchase!
STEP 3 > Buyer then Pay's us for the Items using Paypal!
STEP 4 > We buy items from seller.
STEP 5 > We then check the package before shipment.
STEP 6 > Buyer then sends 2nd Payment For Shipping Costs
STEP 7 > Order shipped to buyer
STEP 8 > Wait to receve package, then confirm everything is in order.